Thursday, January 24, 2013

When treats are small...

...there's a good chance the bunny will bite your finger.

I wonder what my finger tasted like. Thankfully, Ashy realized that whatever he had chomped on was not a piece of a papaya and released my finger before drawing blood.

On another note, here in Utah we had some freezing rain today. Here's a video by BYU students (my Alma Mater) "enjoying" the weather.


And in case you were wondering, I was never a good ice skater. Yeah, today was fun...

2 comments:

brandi said...

ice ice baby...i just throw treats at my bunnies anymore, they are too aggressive and bite trying to get treats before the other bunnies get it

speedyrabbit said...

I have never had a problem with giving treat with any of my buns they always been gentle take them from fingers and hands